Dr. Serge Lanoue and the team at his Mississauga chiropractic clinic are dedicated to helping you feel better and live a healthy, active lifestyle. If you are suffering from painful medical conditions like arthritis or fibromyalgia in Mississauga, our chiropractic services will help you zero in on your issues and reduce pain or discomfort.
Dr. Lanoue's Chiropractic Services in Mississauga
Our Chiropractic Services Include:
- Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Upper Cervical Adjustments
- Cranial and Extremity Adjustments
- Pulse Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF)
- Spinal Decompression
- Laser Therapy
- Shiatsu Massage
- Registered Massage Therapy
- Schweena (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
Is Chiropractic Effective and Safe?
For hundreds of years, chiropractic care has been considered an effective form of treatment for a plethora of conditions. Taking on a holistic approach, chiropractors such as Dr. Lanoue, see every patient's body as a network that needs to be in perfect alignment in order to function properly.
Dr. Lanoue takes the health and safety of his patients very seriously. While chiropractic adjustments are widely considered safe, each patient's needs will be individually assessed in order to uncover a plan of action that is tailor-made. Everybody is different; your chiropractic treatment plan will depend greatly on your medical history, physical health, lifestyle, etc., and will be closely monitored by an experienced chiropractor. Many patients have found Dr. Lanoue's chiropractic care effective, safe and an overall pleasant experience.
When to See a Chiropractor
Chiropractors treat a wide range of aches, pains, and conditions. To name a few, it may be time to see a chiropractor if you:
- Experience sudden or chronic headaches
- Have been diagnosed with or suspect that you may have fibromyalgia or sciatica
- Were recently involved in an accident (ie. a car accident)
- Have a sedentary job that requires many hours of sitting
- Regularly participate in physically strenuous activities or sports
- Experience pain, tingling or numbness in one or both of your legs
- Suffer from aches and pains in your muscles and/or joints
- Notice any redness or swelling at the site of the pain
- See a gradual or sudden decline in your range of motion
- Are living with chronic back pain
If you are experiencing any of the above issues, or simply feel that chiropractic care is right for you, Dr. Lanoue and the team at his chiropractic clinic in Mississauga may be able to help. Schedule a consultation today to learn more about our chiropractic services and how we may help you.